Thursday, June 3, 2010

T.I. & Hoopz


Alot of people are wondering what is going on with reality show star Hoopz (Nikki Alexander) and rapper T.I. because Hoopz was spotted in the audience during his interview with talk show host Monique. The two have been spotted several places together since his release. Also, there have been rumors buzzing about the two since 2006 and Tiny had words with T.I and Hoopz when she caught the two at Nelly’s party at the Fox Sport Grill .  Also, people are wondering about the type of relationship that T.I. and Tiny have and the rumor is that the two have an open relationship (It's probably a one way street).  I personally do not know what the real deal is, but all I can say is that T.I. and Tiny are for life and if it works for them, it works for me. Plus Hoopz has been linked to Dewayne Wade, Slim Thug, Flavor Flav, Santonio Holmes, Jeff Lacy and a host of others...

No comments:

Post a Comment