Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lil' Kim Proves She is Still Queen Of Brooklyn


Over the weekend I went to see Lil' Kim in concert at Cloud 9 on June 19 and I must admit that she still reps Brooklyn to the fullest. For $10 I feel like I got my monies worth  and then some. I was amazed at Kim's small stature, amazing body, flawless skin and her rap game. I guess I did not realize that she only stands 4' 11'' in height. After seeing her all all over the internet I expected the worse as far as facial features, but she looks 100% better in person than on the internet. She performed such hits as "Crush On You", "How Many Licks", "Lighters Up", and "Jump Off". She also performed her version of  Waka flocka flame "O Lets Do It" and Gucci Mane's "Freaky Girl".  Also, there were no shots taken at Nicki Minaj or Diddy. She is still crowned Queen B.

No comments:

Post a Comment