Friday, June 25, 2010

Michael Jackson Gone To Soon (1958-2009)

(This is my all time favorite poster. It used to hang on my wall as a child until it tore apart )

Where were you when you heard that news that Michael Jackson, King of Pop had passed away? I was at home watching tv when I heard the horribly sad news. I immediately went into a silent shock. I couldn't believe that someone so close to me had passed away.  I grew up listening to Micheal and wishing that I could dance just like him. It seemed like he just glided across the floor. I wanted everything Micheal Jackson, which included everything from the Michael Jackson doll to black penny loafers.  I remember my cousin playing the song Thriller and putting on all her Micheal Jackson clothing, turning the lights off and scaring me...lol.  I know it may sound silly, but I loved Michael like he was apart of my own family. There will never be another like him and I will miss him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment