Thursday, June 10, 2010

Alicia's World Cup Performance



Alicia performed "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart," "Fallin'," "Empire State of Mind and "No One" on the FIFA World Cup Kick-Off Celebration Concert in Johannesburg, South Africa today.  I just want to clear the air on my opinion of Ms. Keys. I think that she is crazy talented, I do enjoy anticipating what she will be wearing next. I love that she has re-vamped herself over the the years and has shed that dreadfull tomboy look that had people thinking that she was a lesbian (could be). Her look now is more polished, feminine and stylish, props to her stylist. The thing that I dislike is her relationship with Swizz Beatz due to their relationship starting while Beatz was still married to Moshanda, to me that says alot about a ones character. I stand by the saying "what goes around, comes sround"  I am glad that she is happy and has found love.

No comments:

Post a Comment