Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lil' Kim's Three Olive Vodka Photoshoot


Yesterday (June 7) Lil' Kim was at a photoshoot for Three Olives Vodka, which is the newest edition to Vodka’s 18 signature flavors. YRB reports:

YRB: Lil’ Kim has become a brand, and you’ve pretty much transcended Hip-Hop. Was that something you predicted back when you first picked up a mic?
Lil’ Kim: Well, I always knew that I was different. I always knew that I wasn’t going to come into the industry and just be labeled as a “female rapper.” I never even saw myself as just a female rapper, because I know that one thing I do very well is entertain. My mama always told me that, ever since I was a little girl. I would put on her shoes and put on her lipstick and stand in front of the mirror with my brush singing. I always knew that when I came into the industry I would elevate. I didn’t know a lot of the things that came to me would come. I thank God for it; I feel blessed. I can only be myself and do what I do the best. So yeah if that means something as wonderful and gracious as Three Olives Vodka comes my way, I’m gonna jump on it because that’s the direction I want to go in. I want to be universal, and that’s the one thing I feel also about Three Olives vodka is that everyone can enjoy it. Except for those who can’t drink… under 18 [Laughs].

I must admit that Lil' Kim looks flawless rocking the dark purple Hervé Léger dress!

Kim is proving that she is not just a rapper, but a brand!









No comments:

Post a Comment