Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kanye West Is Not Dead!




Mr. West has been in his Diamond Head, Hawaii home recording his new album titled "Good Ass Job". Drake has stated that this will be his best work yet in an an interview with GQ magazine. The album will most likely feature Big Sean, Q-Tip, RZA, Pete Rock and DJ Premier to name a few. The album is rumored to be released sometime in June, which I doubt. This is what he had to say about his absence:

"I had to get up out this motherf*cker for a second, I love the game so much and I'm so passionate about it that I just can't take this sh*t sometimes. And if they take everything away from me it wouldn't f*cking matter. Artists be too concerned about their well-being sometimes. Artists be too scared to stand up for something. They scared to lose they f*cking house or they scared to lose their record deal. I sold my soul to the devil, I know it's a crappy deal/At least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal."  (Miss Info TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment