Friday, April 2, 2010

Dwyane Wade Wants Full Custody Of His Children


Dwyane Wade is seeking full custody of his three boys. He states that his wife Siohvaughn is an unfit mother. He says:
"Siohvaughn has made it evident that she is unstable, dishonest, unbalanced, unwilling to accept responsibility for her actions, not of good character, and therefore, unfit to be a custodial parent. For more than two years, I have tried to make peace with Siohvaughn concerning our divorce and custody of our kids. I no longer believe that’s possible. Siohvaughn has consistently attempted to interrupt or prevent me from having visitation time with our boys. I’m sorry to say that many of the things she has done during our marriage and throughout this divorce have convinced me that it is not in our children’s best interest that she have custody.  As a result, I have decided to fight for custody of our children. I feel our children’s health and safety are at stake. Our two children are my top priority."

I really do not know what this is all about, but their divorce is getting nasty.  Dwyane is currenty dating actress Gabrielle Union.  Him and his wife have been legally seperated since 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment