Friday, July 2, 2010

Where Is King James Going????


I must admit, that I have never been into basketball or any other sport, but Lebron James aka King James has sparked my interest. I am very interested in what team he is going to. Will it be the Chicago Bulls, New Jersey Nets, New York Knicks, Miami Heat, LA Clippers or his own Cleveland Cavaliers? I'm so excited and I do not even know why! I wonder what his big brother Jay-Z has to say about all this? Not really sure if I would mix business with pleasure though (Jay-Z). I also dont think that he will resign with the Cavs because of all the drama/rumors with his mother and teammate Delonte West. Also, I think that it depends on what Lebron is looking for. If he's after money, he'll resign with the Cavs because they can pay him the most, if he wants to be a global icon, he'll go to the Knicks or Nets. If he wants to win, he'll go wherever D Wade, Bosh, or Stoudamire end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment