Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Summer Must Haves

1. A strapless dress. I know that it may seem odd, but my bosom prevents me.

This dress is designed by Ohema Ohene

2. Christian Louboutin. I would really enjoy a classic pair that I could wear with everything!


3.  Curly tresses for a more bohemian look for the summer.


4. To find a pink lipstick that goes with my complexion.


5.  A pair of white Levi skinny jeans. They fit all my curves in all the right places.


6. A pair of leopard print shoes. I just have not been able to find any that I like well enough to purchase.


7. An earring-necklace.  I can actually make one, but my busy work schedule prevents me from doing so....


8. A cute floral/print dress for the summer to pair with some Dr. Martens.


9. A pair of Dr. Martens (black).


10. A pair of lilac colored heels.


No comments:

Post a Comment