Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chris Brown Sprung...


Chris Brown has a new mixtape with Tyga called Fan Of A Fan. On the album their is a song titled Ain’t Thinkin’ Bout You, which he sings:

"It’s like I cant let you go. Wait a minute…kinda feels funny to me doing something different. But it’s all good…me and you finished. You got a ball player but a n-gga ain’t trippin’. And I ain’t sayin’ that he don’t love you, but I don’t think he love you like I do. But it’s okay…it’s alright. My blackberry’s filled with a whole bunch of women. Wastin’ time, steady trying to get you back in my life. You don’t care. You don’t care."

Seems like he just can't shake Rihanna. But, for some reason I think that it goes both ways and she can't shake Chris either. I think that her new boyfriend Matt kemp is just a rebound. But, the two cannot be together due to legal purposes.  It's a sad ending to a young love story....

No comments:

Post a Comment