Sunday, June 13, 2010

NFL Player Gets Caught Up...


NFL Colts player Reggie Wayne is sueing his ex-mistress Natasha McKenzie  for $93,000 in credit card charges. Wayne told police that his credit card was stolen and that he had no idea how the card number was obtained. McKenzie claims that she has been "dating" Wayne for almost a year and that he allowed her to use the credit card from time to time for personal use and has the text messages to prove it.  McKenzie said she thinks that Wayne's wife has discovered the affair, triggering law enforcement getting involved.

"Reggie knew what was going on," McKenzie said in a television interview with the local FOX affiliate. "I sent Reggie plenty of thank you messages. He knew everything that was going on. There was nothing fraud about it. . . . I had permission to buy whatever I bought. Reggie gave me all of his credit card information I still have a record of everything he gave me. We were heavily involved, Clearly we were involved. If it was stolen, everything wouldn't have come to my house. I wouldn't have stuff going to my account. I would have hid it I would have hid it somewhere else. I never did that."


Charges included: college tuition, vacations, including Carnival Cruise tickets, daycare bills, bills, groceries and Wal-Mart shopping.

Well, being from Indiana, I had no idea that Wayne was even married. Word is that he got married last summer, but I cannot find any info on her. The odd thing about this whole thing is that the credit card charges were accumulated back in April, why is he just now filing charges??  I'm not buying his story at all. He could face charges if found that he made a false repoort. I also assumed that his mistress would have looked alot different. But going by her credit card charges, I should have known better.



No comments:

Post a Comment